How do you scale a line in CAD?
To set the linetype scale at the keyboard, follow these steps:
- Type LTSCALE (or LTS) and press Enter. AutoCAD responds with a prompt, asking you for the scale factor. …
- Type the value you want for the linetype scale and press Enter. The easiest choice is to set the linetype scale to the drawing scale factor.
How do I scale to a specific size in AutoCAD?
How to scale up in AutoCAD – Window select the object(s), type SCALE, and then specify a number larger than 1. Hit Enter. The size of the object(s) will SCALE UP by that scale factor.
How do you change measurements in AutoCAD?
CHANGE THE UNITS OF A DRAWING
- create a new drawing.
- Enter the command UNITS.
- Select the units you need.
- Enter the code INSERT or CLASSICINSERT (AutoCAD 2020)
- In “Examine” look for your previous drawing and set, by cancelling the corresponding options, that the drawing is inserted without scale or rotation in 0.0.
How do you scale a line to another line in AutoCAD?
To Scale an Object by Reference
- Click Drafting tab > Modify panel > Scale.
- Select the object to scale.
- Select the base point.
- Enter r (Reference).
- Select the first and second reference points, or enter a value for the reference length.