How do you manipulate topography in Revit?
Add points for accuracy if needed.
- Click Modify | Topography tab Surface panel (Edit Surface).
- Click Edit Surface tab Tools panel (Simplify Surface).
- Open the site plan view and select the toposurface.
- Enter a value for surface accuracy, and click OK.
- Click (Finish Surface).
What is Poche base?
Elevation of poche base. Controls the depth of the cross-section of earth (for example, –30 feet or –25 meters). This value controls the poche depth for all topography elements in your project.
How do I get rid of Toposurface in Revit?
A toposurface cannot be edited nor deleted from a Revit model. When the toposurface is selected and the Edit Toposurface tool is selected, the cursor spins a moment and goes away.
How do you show contour lines in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel . Displays contour lines. If you clear the check box, custom contour lines still display in the drawing area.
In Revit, link the topography to the current model as follows:
- Specify coordinates for the building model. …
- Open a plan view or a 3D view for the building model. …
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Topography).
- In the Link Topography dialog, navigate to the topography. …
- Select the desired topography, and click Link.
How do you change site settings in Revit?
Use the Site Settings dialog to view or change site settings. To change site settings properties, click Massing & Site tab Model Site panel .