How do you use a motion study motor in Solidworks?
You can use motors in Motion Studies to move components in an assembly.
To use a motor in a motion study:
- Create or edit the motion study.
- Click Motor (MotionManager toolbar).
- Edit the properties in the Motor PropertyManager.
How do you add velocity in Solidworks?
You can set the initial values for linear and angular velocity. To open the Initial Velocity PropertyManager: From a motion study for an assembly, select Motion Analysis for Type of Study. Right-click a component and select Initial Velocity.
How do you save a motion analysis in Solidworks?
To save animations:
- Click Save Animation (MotionManager toolbar).
- In the Save Animation to File dialog box: Type a name for File name. …
- Under Frame Information: …
- Click Schedule to set the animation save time.
- Click Save.
- Adjust values in the Video Compression dialog box and click OK.
How do you animate in Solidworks?
Creating Basic Animations
- From a motion study, drag the time bar to set the duration of the animation sequence. …
- Drag the assembly component to the end position of the animation sequence.
- Right-click to place a key, or select Autokey (Animation only) to place a key automatically.
- To animate other assembly components:
What is solidworks motion analysis?
You can use Motion Analysis (available with the SOLIDWORKS Motion add-in from SOLIDWORKS Premium) to accurately simulate and analyze the motion of an assembly while incorporating the effects of Motion Study elements (including forces, springs, dampers, and friction).
How do you explode an animation in Solidworks?
Do one of the following:
- Double-click the ExplView feature.
- Right-click the ExplView feature and select Explode (or Collapse).
- (Assemblies only.) Right-click the ExplView feature and select Animate explode (or Animate collapse) to display the Animation Controller pop-up toolbar while the assembly explodes or collapses.
How do you animate a simulation in Solidworks?
To animate a plot: In the Simulation study tree, double-click a plot to activate it. Right-click the plot and select Animate.
In the PropertyManager, under Basics:
- Click Play to start the animation.
- View the animation in the graphics area.
- Click Stop to end the animation.
How do I make a GIF in Solidworks?
How to Create GIF file After Rendering?? ( Solidworks + Keyshot + Photoscape)
- Step 1: Create Model. Create Model Like : Grabcad Logo. …
- Step 2: Save Model. …
- Step 3: Import In to Keyshot. …
- Step 4: Keyshot View.
- Step 5: Adding Material & Colors. …
- Step 6: Animation. …
- Step 7: Animation Wizard. …
- Step 8: Animation Type.