You can set the detail level for newly created views based on a view scale. View scales are organized under the detail level headings Coarse, Medium, or Fine. When you create a new view in your project and set its view scale, its detail level is automatically set according to the arrangement in the table.
What is detail level?
Level of Design / Development / Detail (LOD) is the overall state of your information model at a particular point in its design process. This includes not only graphical objects, but also the data associated with the objects.
How do you use detail level in Revit?
Specify the Detail Level for a View
- Click in an empty area of the view. On the Properties palette, for Detail Level, select Coarse, Medium, or Fine.
- On the View Control Bar at the bottom of the drawing area, click the Detail Level icon, and select an option.
Which are detail level options in Revit choose three answers?
Revit has three Detail Levels that can be assigned to a view, which are Coarse, Medium, and Fine and these control how much detail is shown for model elements in the view.
What is coarse detail?
c : not precise or detailed with respect to adjustment or discrimination filled in the details of the rather coarse preliminary report.
What does detail mean in writing?
In composition, a detail is a particular item of information (including descriptive, illustrative, and statistical information) that supports an idea or contributes to an overall impression in an essay, report, or other kind of text.
How do I change the detail level in Revit?
You can set detail level scale values.
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Additional Settings drop-down Detail Level.
- Click to move scale values to the right or click to move detail levels to the left. …
- To return to the original settings, click Default.
How do you make custom holes and edges on walls in Autodesk Revit?
Cut a Rectangular Opening in a Wall
- Open an elevation or section view where you can access the wall that will host the opening.
- Click (Wall Opening). Where is it? …
- Select the wall that will host the opening.
- Sketch a rectangular opening. …
- To modify an opening, click Modify, and select the opening.
Can you purge in Revit?
To purge the model, go to the manage tab, select the setting panel, and choose purge unused. Revit’s automated purging only removes certain types of objects. After running the purge, you still need to go through your models and manually remove any unwanted area schemes, views, groups, and design options.
How can you change the elevation of a level?
Change the level name: Select the level and click the name box. Enter a new name for the level. Change the elevation: Select the level line, and click the elevation value. Enter a new value.
How many gigs is Revit?
Autodesk Revit 2021 Product Line System Requirements and Recommendations
|Revit® 2021 Value: Balanced price and performance|
|Disk Space||30 GB free disk space|
|Media||Download or installation from DVD9 or USB key|
|Pointing Device||MS-Mouse or 3Dconnexion® compliant device|
|.NET Framework||.NET Framework Version 4.8 or later.|