How do you change Colour in Revit?
Revit – Change Background Colour
- Go to File in the top left.
- Click Options in the bottom right.
- In the Options window, in the menu on the left go to Graphics.
- In the section Colours, click on the colour next to Background.
- This will open a colour palette, choose your colour and click OK twice.
How do I change the color of a generic in Revit?
If the View Template is set in the view go to View tab Graphics panel View Templates drop-down Manage View Templates. Then Click Edit…
- In Filters Tab Click Add.
- Select new created Filter.
- Adjust Projection/Surface for Lines and Patterns by selecting desired color matching the leading View Template.
- Click OK.
How do I change the color of an imported CAD in Revit?
Make Global Changes to the Graphic Display of Layers
- Open the project.
- Click Manage tab Settings panel (Object Styles).
- In the Object Styles dialog, click the Imported Objects tab.
- Click to expand the DWG file name of the file. …
- For each layer, change the values for Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern, as desired.
How do you fill color in Revit?
Open a floor plan view or section view. Click Annotate tab Color Fill panel (Legend). Click in the drawing area to place the color fill legend. In the Choose Space Type and Color Scheme dialog, select the space type and color scheme, and click OK.