The Mirror command creates a mirror-image copy of objects.
How do you mirror an image in rhino?
- Start the command and then select a SubD.
- Pick two points to define the reflection plane. Select the XAxis or YAxis option to use the world x or y axis. The vertices close to the reflection plane will be moved onto the plane.
- Pick a point on the side to keep.
- Edit the SubD.
How do you change the view of an object in rhino?
The simplest way to change the view is to drag the mouse with right button held down. This pans the view in parallel views and rotates the view in perspective views. You can change your view in the middle of a command to see precisely where you want to select an object or choose a point.
What does array do in Rhino?
Array commands copy objects in specified directions and at a specified distance or angle. Objects can also be arrayed along curves or surfaces.
What is SubD Rhino?
SubD, or SubDivision surfaces are a new object type inside of Rhino. If we step back to version 6, we have NURBS objects and meshes. … The mesh edges are extrapolated from these vertices by tracing a straight path through pairs of points and flat mesh faces are then created between three or four mesh edges.
How do I rotate top view in Rhino?
To rotate view around object
- Move the mouse cursor to an object.
- Ctrl + Shift + drag with the right mouse button. The right view rotates around the object.
How do you create a viewport in Rhino?
To create a new page layout type “Layout” in the command line, or select View > Layout > New Layout, in the Rhino Drop-Down menu. You can also click on the “+” tab, under the viewports, and select New Layout.. option.
How do I change the view height in rhino?
If this does not show up on your toolbar, then go to View – Toolbars, and select either Large Tool Set or Camera Tool Set. As soon as the camera position tool is selected, the Height Offset window appears in the lower right corner of the screen.
How do you distribute objects evenly in rhino?
- Select the objects to align, and press Enter.
- Specify an alignment option.
- Pick a location, or press Enter to align based on the overall bounding box of all selected objects.
How do you use the polar array in Rhino?
Select the objects. Pick the center of the array. The rotation axis for the polar array is the z direction of the active construction plane at the chosen point. Type the number of items and press Enter.