How do you cut a body from fusion?
How to trim a body in Fusion 360
- From the Solid menu select Modify > Split body.
- Select Body to Split.
- Select Body to use as the splitting tool.
- Select OK to create the split.
Why can’t I delete something in Fusion 360?
Causes: You are not the “Owner” of the dataset you are trying to delete/move. The File is marked as “In Use”. The file contains external references.
How do you split a face in Fusion 360?
In the Design workspace, Solid tab, select Modify > Split Face. Select a face to split. (Hold Ctrl (Windows) or Command (MacOS) to select multiple faces.)
How do I uninstall Fusion?
Go to the Start Menu > Control Panel > Uninstall Programs. Select the existing Autodesk Fusion 360 entry from the list and click Uninstall. Upon completion of the uninstall program, exit Control Panel. Delete the following folders (if present):
How do I delete files on a 360?
Navigate to the Project, and select the down-chevron for the model, and select Delete.
- Deleting a model on the A360 layer can only be performed in Revit. …
- Select the Project:
- Browse to the model, click the Actions button, and select Delete.
- You’ll get a confirmation dialog:
- And finally, a notice that it’s deleted.