Right-click anywhere on the ribbon and use the Show Tabs and Show Panels menus to turn on the desired tabs or panels.
How do I restore a drawing tab in AutoCAD?
Solution: On the command line in AutoCAD, use the FILETAB command to turn on the file tabs and the FILETABCLOSE command to turn them off. Keep in mind also that CTRL-TAB will cycle through your open drawings.
How do I hide a sheet in AutoCAD?
Hiding Items in a Paper Space Viewport
- Do one of the following: Click the Hide All but Selected Objects in Viewport icon . At the command line, type HIDESELECTEDINVP and then press Enter.
- In the model, select the items you wish hide.
- Right click or press Enter.
How do I show tabs in AutoCAD?
Do one of the following to turn the model/layout tabs on:
- On the command line in AutoCAD, type LAYOUTTAB and set the value to 1.
- Click the View tab on the ribbon and then under the Interface panel, click “Layout Tabs” to toggle the tabs on (blue indicates the feature is on).
How do I show the Start tab in AutoCAD?
To Display or Hide the Start Tab
- At the Command prompt, enter startmode.
- At the Enter new value for prompt, enter 1 to display the tab or 0 to hide the tab.
Why is my viewport not showing?
Make sure the layer has not been turned off or frozen: In the Layer Properties Manager, make sure the layer that contains the viewport geometry is not turned off or frozen. Go to the layout tab that contains the problem viewport. … On the Quick Select dialog box, set the Object type to Viewport and click OK.
How do I get my model space and paper space tabs back in AutoCAD?
If the Model and layout tabs are not visible, right-click in the drawing area and choose Options. In the Options dialog box, Display tab, under the Layout Elements area, check Display Layout and Model Tabs. Click OK.
Where is the solid tab in AutoCAD?
In the Options dialog box, Display tab, under Display Performance, click or clear Apply Solid Fill. To display your changes, click View menu Regen.
What is Layout tab in AutoCAD?
A layout is a 2D working environment for creating drawing sheets. … You can access one or more layouts from the tabs located at the bottom-left corner of the drawing area to the right of the Model tab.