If you want to delete the level but not its associated views or hosted elements, export the details of the warning list. Using that information, locate each item (use the Select by ID tool), and change its associated level. Then delete the level.
How do you delete something in Revit?
Do one of the following:
- Select the elements to delete, and then click Modify |
tab Modify panel (Delete).
- Click Modify tab Modify panel (Delete), select the elements to delete, and then press Enter .
How do I delete a floor in Revit?
Select the modified floor. Click Modify | Floors tab Shape Editing panel Modify Sub Elements. Click on the shape edit element to select it. Press Delete or right-click the element and select Delete.
How do you manage levels in Revit?
- Set the Display to “Entire Project”.
- Set the Sort By to “Level”
- Set the filter to
- Select the elements you need to move.
- Look at the Properties palette for the Level property.
- If Level is an editable property for all elements, switch the level to the proper Level name.
How do you edit a level in Revit?
Edit Level Lines in a View
- Resize level lines: Select a level line, click on the blue grips, and drag the cursor. …
- Select the box near the end of the level line to display the level annotation bubble.
- Change the level name: Select the level and click the name box.
How do I delete a section in Revit?
Click on the shape edit element to select it. Either press Delete or right-click the element and select Delete.
How do you delete a extrusion in Revit?
One way to delete this extrusion is to grab the shape handle in the floor plan view “Ref. Level” (the top or bottom one in this case) and then pull it down or up to create an error in Revit “can’t make extrusion.”. Of the two options ‘delete element(s)’ or ‘cancel’, select ‘delete element(s)’ and it does the trick.
How do I edit a floor in Revit?
Edit a Floor Sketch
- In a plan view, double-click the floor, or select the floor and click Modify | Floors tab Mode panel Edit Boundary. Watch the tooltip and the status bar to be sure you select the floor, not another element. …
- Use sketching tools to change the boundaries of the floor.
- Click Finish Edit Mode.
How do I delete a ceiling in Revit?
easiest way to delete your ceiling is to draw a section through your model select the ceiling and hit delete on your keyboard if you want to place 2 different ceilings in the one room, choose ceiling sketch option on your properties bar sketch first ceilng then do the same for the second one.
How do I delete a slab line in Revit?
Add or Remove Segments of a Floor Slab Edge
- Select an existing slab edge. …
- Click Modify | Slab Edges tab Profile panel Add/Remove Segments.
- Click edges to add or remove segments of the floor slab edge.
How do you show all levels in Revit?
Open the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog: click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics), or use the keyboard shortcut v g. Click the Annotation Categories tab. In the Visibility column for Levels, select the check box to show levels in the view; clear the check box to hide them.
How do you change grid lines in Revit?
Change a Continuous Grid Line
- Open a view that displays grid lines.
- Select a grid line, and click Modify | Grids tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
- In the Type Properties dialog, do the following: For Center Segment, select Continuous. …
- Click OK. Revit updates all grid lines of this type in all views.