Open the Components panel, click the In Model (house) button, click the Details menu button to bring up the in model context menu, and choose the Purge Unused item. Purge the model of unused EVERYTHING.
How do you search for entities in Sketchup?
Inspecting an Entity
- Select one or more entities.
- Open the Entity Info panel by clicking the right-pointing arrow next to Entity Info in the Default Tray or, if the tray is hidden, selecting Window > Default Tray > Entity Info. On Mac, select Window > Entity Info. The entity’s details appear before you.
How do I recover a SketchUp file?
To find and open a recovered file, open the “Welcome to SketchUp” window, select the Files tab, and select the file you want to recover from the Recent list.
How do I edit entity in SketchUp?
Changing a single component instance
Select the component instance that you want to edit. Context-click the selected instance and choose Make Unique, as shown in the figure. If you have the Entity Info panel open, you see that SketchUp changes the Definition by adding #1, or something similar.
How do I fix camera in Sketchup?
To create a camera using ACT:
- Select View > Tool Palettes > Advanced Camera Tools (Mac OS X) or View > Toolbars > Advanced Camera Tools (Microsoft Windows). …
- Select Tools > Advanced Camera Tools > Select Camera Type > categories > camera. …
- Click Create Camera ( ). …
- Type a name of the camera in the Name field.
- Click Done.