How do I delete part of Catia?
- To delete a Part Version , Document Revision , Capture or VPMClash , right-click it and select the Delete Object command in the contextual menu of the search result window. …
- To delete a Part Version which has impacts, activate Authorize object deletion with impacted objects . …
- Select Yes .
How do you delete a pad in Catia?
Another thing you can do is right click or select the feature sketches and select Edit Sketch Plane. Then pick in the selection box and hit delete and hit OK icon.
How do I delete collaborative space?
To delete a file in a Collaborative Space:
- Click File > 3DEXPERIENCE Platform > Open from Collaborative Space.
- In the Open from Collaborative Space dialog box, right-click over the flyout menu for a model and click Delete. …
- In the Confirm dialog box, click Continue with delete or Cancel.
Where is the pad tool in Catia?
Or, if you want to create a Pad feature, you can go to the Insert menu, then Sketch-Based Features, then Pad.
What is pocket in Catia?
Creating a pocket consists in extruding a profile or a surface and removing the material resulting from the extrusion. The application lets you choose the limits of creation as well as the direction of extrusion. The limits you can use are the same as those available for creating pads.
Where is the pad in Catia V5?
- Click Pad . The Pad Definition dialog box appears and the application previews the pad to be created.
- Enter 40 in the Length field to increase the length value. You can increase or decrease length values by dragging LIM1 or LIM2 manipulators. …
- Optionally, click Preview to see the result.
- Click OK .
Why can’t I delete from google drive?
UNprotect a file or folder. Go to google drive from your Gmail account, select the file that you want to delete. press right button of your mouse, Select remove from the bottom of the appeared side menu. If it doesn’t work, check internet connection, reset your chrome browser, use CCleaner to clean cache and cookies.
How do I delete collaborations in google drive?
- Open the homescreen for Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, or Google Slides.
- Select a file or folder.
- Click Share or Share .
- Find the person you want to stop sharing with.
- To the right of their name, click the Down arrow. Remove.
- To save changes, click Save.
If someone shared a file or folder with you that you don’t want to see anymore, you can remove it.
- Go to drive.google.com.
- On the left, click Shared with me.
- Right click the file you want to remove.
- Click Remove.
What is the meaning of CATIA?
CATIA (/kəˈtiːə/, an acronym of computer-aided three-dimensional interactive application) is a multi-platform software suite for computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), 3D modeling and Product lifecycle management (PLM), developed by the French company Dassault …
How do you use rib function in CATIA?
- Click Rib . The Rib Definition dialog box is displayed.
- Select the profile you wish to sweep, i.e. Sketch . 2 . …
- Select the center curve, i.e. Sketch. 1 . …
- To go on with our scenario, maintain Keep angle. …
- Click OK .