How do you hide slab edge lines in Revit?
If you ‘override the graphic in view’ for floors – by filter – and Override the ‘Lines’ (projection/surface) to be shown as White, it hides the slab edge of floors. Views that you want floor slab edges hidden – apply this filter. Hope this helps.
How do you hide boundary lines in Revit?
Use a Visibility/Graphics setting to change their visibility in a view.
- Open a plan view or 3D view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- Click the Model Categories tab.
- In the Visibility column, expand the Lines group.
- Select or clear
- Click OK.
How do you unhide grid lines in Revit?
Show and Hide Grid Bubbles
- Open a view that displays grid lines.
- Select a grid line. Revit LT displays a check box near the grid bubble. …
- Clear the check box to hide the bubble, or select it to show the bubble. You can repeat this process to show or hide the bubble at the opposite end of the grid line.
How do you hide elevation lines in Revit?
Hide Elevation Tags
- In the drawing area, select the triangle on the elevation tag.
- On the Properties palette, select a value for the Hide at Scales Coarser Than parameter.
- Click OK.
Do one of the following:
- Click Modify |
tab Reveal Hidden Elements panel (Unhide Element) or (Unhide Category).
- Right-click the element, and click Unhide in View Elements or Category.
Why is my area boundary greyed out Revit?
When in Edit Mode for a Model group, the Area Boundary Line tool is grayed out. However, to work around this limitation, you can: Select Area Boundary lines that exist ‘in the project’ and then trigger the Group command to group them, or.
Where is option bar in Revit?
The Options Bar is located below the ribbon. It displays conditional tools dependent on the current tool or selected element. To move the Options Bar to the bottom of the Revit window (above the status bar), right-click the Options Bar, and click Dock at bottom.
How do you delete a hatch in Revit?
Delete a Fill Pattern
- Click Manage tab Settings Panel Additional Settings drop-down Fill Patterns.
- In the Fill Patterns dialog, for Pattern Type, select Drafting or Model, and then select the fill pattern to delete. …
- Click (Delete fill pattern).
- When prompted to confirm deletion, click Yes.
You can use hidden lines to display elements that are not visible in a view. For example, suppose you have an entrance on the south elevation, and you want to show an outline of this entrance using hidden lines on the north elevation. … Click View tab Graphics panel (Show Hidden Lines).