How do I insert a logo into Solidworks?
Hopefully, there is a file that is close to what you need and you can modify that. Then, open your drawing template file and insert the new logo by clicking on Insert > Object. When the following dialog box opens, select “Create from File” and then browse to your new logo file.
Can I import a photo into Solidworks and scale it?
(Sketch toolbar) or click Tools > Sketch Tools > Sketch Picture. In the dialog box, browse to the picture file and click Open. When you insert a picture, the scale tool automatically displays.
How do you add a decal to a Solidworks part?
Applying a Decal
- In the Task Pane, select the Appearances, Scenes, and Decals tab.
- Expand Decals and select the decals folder or a folder containing custom decals.
- In the lower pane, identify the decal to apply and do one of the following: Drag the decal to an entity of the model, such as a face or surface.
How do I convert an image to a sketch in Solidworks?
Method #1: Trace your bitmap in SOLIDWORKS
- Start a new part.
- Insert a new sketch on a plane i.e. front plane.
- Insert a new sketch picture from Tools > Sketch Tools > Sketch Picture.
- Select your bitmap file, in this case I’ll select the Javelin logo PNG file.