You can use the Prospector tab to manage project and drawing objects. Right-click collections and objects to access commands. On this tab, all of the objects in a drawing or project are arranged in a hierarchy.
How do you bring up the Prospector tab in Civil 3D?
If the Prospector tab is not visible, click the Home tab of the rib- bon and then click the Prospector icon on the Palettes panel.
How do I show the toolbar in Civil 3D?
The two transparent command toolbars are displayed by default when using the Civil 3D workspace.
To Display Autodesk Civil 3D Toolbars
- Enter -toolbar at the command line.
- Enter transparent_commands or transparent_command_filters and then press Enter.
- Enter Show.
How do I show my toolspace?
To Open or Close the Toolspace Window
- Click Home or View tab Palettes panel Toolspace . Note: At least one Toolspace tab must be in the “open” state or the Toolspace button is grayed out. …
- If the tabs you want to use are not open in the Toolspace window, use the following ribbon buttons to open them: Prospector.
When working with alignments What does PI refer to?
Break a fixed line into two adjacent fixed lines by creating a point of intersection (PI) at a specified point.
Where is the Settings tab in toolspace?
Make sure the Toolspace window is displayed – if it is not, type TOOLSPACE in the command line. Type the name of the missing tab on the command line (PROSPECTOR, SETTINGS, TOOLBOX or SURVEY). Additionally, all tabs can be activated by clicking on the corresponding button inside Home tab > Palettes panel.
How do I turn on the toolbar in AutoCAD?
Turn on toolbars
- On the command line, type MENUBAR and set the value to 1.
- Click the Tools > Toolbars menu.
- Select the desired toolbars to turn them on.
How do I show the Start tab in AutoCAD?
To Display or Hide the Start Tab
- At the Command prompt, enter startmode.
- At the Enter new value for prompt, enter 1 to display the tab or 0 to hide the tab.
How do I show tabs in AutoCAD?
On the command line in AutoCAD, type LAYOUTTAB and set the value to 1. Click the View tab on the ribbon and then under the Interface panel, click “Layout Tabs” to toggle the tabs on (blue indicates the feature is on).
What does the toolspace Settings tab do?
You can use the Settings tab to manage styles for AutoCAD Civil 3D objects and to control settings for drawings and commands. Right-click collections and items to access commands. On this tab, styles are organized for different object types.
Where is my toolspace Civil 3D?
The Civil 3D Toolspace is the main window for managing data, settings, and styles in Civil 3D. It is accessible from the Ribbon, on the Palettes panel.
How do I enable Geolocation in Autocad?
To Set Geographic Location from a Map
- Click Insert tab Location panel Set Location drop-down From Map. …
- If the Geolocation – Online Map Data task dialog box displays, click Yes.
- In the Geographic Location dialog box, in the Address box, type the name of a landmark or road near the reference location and click .
What is Geolocation in Autocad?
You can insert geographic location information to a drawing file by specifying the location of a reference point on a map provided by an online maps service. … If the Geolocation – Online Map Data task dialog box displays, click Yes.
How do I set State Plane Coordinates in Autocad?
To Assign a Coordinate System to the Current Drawing
- Do one of the following: On the status bar, click the down arrow next to Coordinate System and click Library. …
- In the Coordinate System Library, under Current Drawing, enter the coordinate system code for the current drawing in the search field. …
- Click Assign.