How do you annotate details in Revit?
Annotate and Detail Design Options
- In a view that shows the main model and a design option, add the annotations and details that you want to appear in similar views for all design options.
- With the view active in the drawing area, click View tab Create panel Duplicate View drop-down (Duplicate with Detailing).
Can you annotate in Revit?
Add dimensions, text, and tags to provide detailed information. After adding dimensions, you can change their appearance, add dimension text, and adjust witness lines. Add text notes to drawings, with or without leaders.
How do you mark a level in Revit?
- Open the section or elevation view to add levels to.
- On the ribbon, click (Level). Architecture tab Datum panel (Level) …
- Place the cursor in the drawing area and click. …
- Draw level lines by moving the cursor horizontally. …
- Click when the level line is the correct length.
How do you edit annotation lines in Revit?
Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles. In the Object Styles dialog, click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported objects tab. Click in the Line Weight, Line Color, or Line Pattern cell for the category you want to modify and make changes as necessary. When finished, click OK.
How do you add annotations in Revit?
You can load new annotation styles or change the existing symbols and tags.
- Click Annotate tab Tag panel drop-down Loaded Tags and Symbols. …
- Click Load. …
- Navigate to the location of a tag or symbol family. …
- When you are finished loading tags, click OK.