All files that are saved in Fusion 360 are stored in the cloud, which can be accessed by visiting Fusion Team. For missing files, see Projects, folders, or files are missing from Fusion 360. The Data Panel is where all data can be found within the Fusion application.
Can Fusion 360 files be saved locally?
From the Autodesk Account Dashboard
From the dashboard, hover over the design and select Export. Select Fusion 360 Archive. After the file is translated in the cloud, you will receive an email that contains a download link. To load the archive file, select Upload in the Fusion 360 Data Panel.
How do I change the download location for Fusion 360?
To Change the Location of the Downloads Folder
- Click the down arrow to the right of your name at the top of the application window. …
- Click Settings.
- To change to another drive or folder on your computer, specify the path to the new location under Download files to this local directory.
Where does Autodesk Fusion 360 Install?
Fusion 360 is installed under the user profile.
Where are Fusion files stored on Mac?
By default, virtual machine bundles are stored in Macintosh HD/Users/User_name/Documents/Virtual Machines. Depending on your version of Fusion and your Mac OS Settings, this last folder name may be Virtual Machines.
How do I open F3D files?
How do I open an F3D file? You can open an F3D file in Autodesk Fusion 360 (cross-platform). For example, to open an F3D file in the desktop version of Autodesk Fusion 360, select File → Open… and then select Open from my computer…. Then, navigate to and open your F3D file.
How do I save a Fusion 360 file to my desktop?
Saving your Fusion 360 design in your local storage
- Step 1: click on the file icon and select export.
- Step 2: click on the type’s drop-down menu and select “Archive Files (.f3D)”
- Step 3: apply check on “save to my computer, select the folder destination and hit save.
How do I export from Fusion 360?
In Fusion 360, choose File > Export. In the Export dialog box, for Type, specify the file type.
The following file types can be exported from Fusion 360:
- Autodesk Fusion 360 Archive Files (*. …
- Autodesk Inventor 2018 Files (*. …
- DWG Files (*. …
- DXF Files (*. …
- FBX Files (*. …
- IGES Files (*.
Can you access Fusion 360 files online?
Did you know you can use Fusion 360 in a web browser like Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Internet Explorer? You have full access to all of your Fusion 360 data and do not need to install any local software or plugins!
How do I save a Fusion 360 file as a STL file?
Use the Export function in the Fusion 360 application: Click File. Click Export. Select STL as the file type.
- Navigate to the Tools tab in the toolbar.
- Click 3D Print from the Make menu.
- Select the bodies that you want to export.
- Deselect the option to Send to 3D Print Utility.
- Click OK.
What files does Fusion 360 support?
File formats supported in Fusion 360
- Solution: By file extension: *. 3dm. *. asm. *. cam360. *. CATPart. *. CATProduct. *. dwg. *. dxf. *. f3d. *. fbx. *. g. *. iam. *. ige. *. iges. *. igs. *. ipt. *. neu. *. obj. *. prt. *. sab. *. sat. *. skp. *. sldasm. *. sldprt. *. smb. *. smt. *. ste. *. step. *. …
- See Also:
- Products: Fusion 360;
Can I download Fusion 360 on Mac?
Free for startups and hobbyists, Fusion 360 for Mac delivers unified CAD, CAM, and PCB software in a flexible, complete package available for Mac OS and mobile devices. Fusion 360 for Mac provides a collaborative platform to help streamline the product development process from design to manufacturing.
How do I change where Autodesk is installed?
Go to Control Panel > Programs > Programs and Features > select installed Autodesk Suite programs and uninstall them. After uninstalling those programs, proceed with the install per General installation workflow for Autodesk Products and when asked, modify the program installation location.