From the folders tab, hover over a model name. Click the drop-down menu to the right. Click Rename. Type a new name and press Enter.
How do I change the cloud model in Revit?
To replace, you would need to delete the model form the website (or rename if need for some other reason) to then save your new model through Revit, back to the cloud.
How do I rename a BIM 360 file?
Rename a file or folder
Hover over the file or folder you want to rename. Click the drop-down button > Rename.
How do you rename a file in Revit?
- In the Manage A360 Models click on the Project you want to modify.
- In the list of files hover over the model and you will see the Action icon. …
- In the Rename dialog box enter the new model name and click the Rename button.
- Once it is successful close out of the Manage A360 Models dialog box.
How do I delete a Revit model from the cloud?
To delete a model with the Manage Cloud Models tool
- In Revit, click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models).
- Select a BIM 360 Team project.
- From that project, select a model from the list and click (Actions).
- Click Delete to confirm. The deleted model is moved to the Trash.
How do I update Revit models?
Upgrade through Revit
- Launch the legacy release of Revit.
- Click File Open.
- In the Navigation pane, click Revit Server.
- Open the Revit Server Models folder and browse to the model you want to upgrade.
- Select the model and enable Detach from Central.
How do I change a Revit model on a BIM 360?
From Revit, go to Manage Links and click Add. Click the drop-down next to Look-in. Navigate to BIM 360 via the Desktop Connector by getting to the path C:Users
How do you rename a folder in Revit?
Rename a Folder
Right-click on a vault folder and then select Rename.
Can you rename a central model?
Before you create a new central model, be sure to rename the workshared file or specify a different directory path before saving. You rename to avoid overwriting the existing central model and potentially losing all other team members’ changes.
Is Revit cloud based?
Revit 2019.2 introduced a new cloud model experience called “Cloud Models for Revit,” a non-workshared version of a cloud model.
How do you access Autodesk Collaboration in Revit?
Make sure the BIM Collaborate Pro (Formerly BIM 360 Design) subscription is assigned using the following steps:
- Sign in to the Autodesk Account.
- Under Products & Services, check for the subscription that is listed as Revit Cloud Worksharing. This subscription must be assigned to a member under User Management.