Sheet format files have extension . slddrt and are located in
How do you copy a worksheet format in Solidworks?
Select the view either on the sheet or in the FeatureManager design tree. Click Edit, Cut or Copy. Change to the target sheet or drawing document, click where you want to paste the view, and click Edit, Paste.
Where is sheet properties in Solidworks?
Sheet Properties Tab
In the drawing sheet, right-click the sheet icon in the FeatureManager design tree, any blank area of the drawing sheet, or the sheet tab at the bottom of the drawing window, and select Properties.
How do I add a sheet format in Solidworks?
To specify a different sheet format for a new sheet:
- Click Tools > Options > Document Properties > Drawing Sheets.
- Select Use different sheet format, and browse to select a sheet format file (file ending in . slddrt).
How do I change the default sheet format in Solidworks?
To change the default template:
- Click Options. or Tools > Options.
- Select Default Templates.
- Click the appropriate browse button (Parts, Assemblies, or Drawings).
- In the New SolidWorks Document dialog box, select the template you prepared and click OK.
- Select: Always use these default document templates. …
- Click OK.
How do I copy a template in Solidworks?
You can copy an existing template as a starting point for creating a new template.
To create a template by copying and pasting:
- Expand Templates, right-click the source template, and click Copy.
- Right-click Templates and click Paste.
- Double-click the copy of the template to edit it.
How do I add a sheet to another drawing in Solidworks?
Adding a Sheet
Click Insert > Sheet. You can also right-click any sheet tab or any sheet icon in the FeatureManager design tree, and select Add Sheet.
Where is the sheet format Size dialog box in Solidworks?
Add a new sheet and Tool > System Options > Drawings > Show sheet format dialog when adding new sheet is selected.
How do you exit edit sheet format in Solidworks?
Right click the sheet, either in display or in the tree. Click “Edit Sheet”. Even though you are already editing sheet format, selecting “Edit Sheet” from menu will then exit editing sheet format.