How do you hide points in Solidworks drawing?
Click one of the following:
- Hide/Show Items > View Points.
- View Points (View toolbar)
- View > Hide/Show > Points.
Which tool would you use to delete sketch entity?
To cut down the sketch or remove the part which is no more needed the designer can use trim entities. It can be found by selecting Sketch > Trim entities.
5.1. 5 Trim to Closest
- Create a sketch.
- Sketch > Trim entities > Trim to closest. …
- Click on the entity to remove or drag the entity.
How do I delete a sketch in Solidworks 2020?
Right-click anywhere in a drawing view and select Delete. Click Yes to confirm the deletion. If you delete a detail or section view, select Delete detail sketch or Delete section sketch so the sketch used to create the view is also deleted.
How do you hide all sketch lines in Solidworks?
To hide all types in the current document: Click View > Hide/Show > Hide All Types. After you select Hide All Types, you cannot show any hidden items until you clear Hide All Types.
How do you hide all sketches in assembly?
RE: Hiding all sketches in assembly drawing
You can try in Main Menu: View->Hide all Types, or uncheck Sketches.
How do you delete an object in sketch?
Deleting Sketcher objects
- From the Sketcher toolbox, select the delete tool . …
- Select all the objects you want to delete. …
- When you have finished selecting objects, click mouse button 2. …
- To delete more objects, repeat the above steps beginning with Step 2.
- When you have finished deleting objects, do one of the following:
How do you find dangling sketch entities in Solidworks?
In the drawing, go to Tools > Design Checker > Build Checks. This will open the SOLIDWORKS Design Checker builder. Choose the option to “Create a New Standards File” from the welcome page. Click the “Drawing Documents Check” tab, and then click the “Dangling Dimension/Annotation” requirement.
How do you delete dangling sketch entities?
Click Display/Delete Relations on the Dimensions/Relations toolbar, or click Tools > Relations > Display/Delete .
- Select the entity that shows Dangling for Status.
- Select the entity in the graphics area for Entity to replace the one selected above to form the correct relation.
- Click Replace, then click .
How do you delete a sketch from a picture in Solidworks?
To delete the picture: Right-click the picture and click Delete.
How do I delete a sketch plane in Solidworks?
Sketch Plane References
- Select a parent feature that has a child feature. The child must be a sketch-based child, and the sketch must be dependent on the parent.
- Press the Delete key.
- In the dialog box, clear Also delete all child features, then click Yes. …
- Click Continue (Ignore Error) or Stop and Repair. …
- Click Close.
How do you delete an object in Solidworks?
To delete an item:
- Select one or more items to delete in the graphics area or in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Click Delete (Standard toolbar), click Edit > Delete or press Delete.
How do I delete a construction line in Solidworks?
To delete all construction lines, click Geometry > Delete All. 2. To delete selected construction lines, select the lines to delete, right-click choose Delete from the shortcut menu, or press DELETE.
How do you remove a fillet line in Solidworks?
Hover over another fillet in the FeatureManager design tree that is applied to multiple edges. You want to remove the fillet from the circular edge only. Select the circular filleted edge. Click Remove.
How do you shade a sketch in Solidworks?
Shaded Sketch Contours
- Drag the shaded area.
- Apply relations to entities.
- Make blocks of the shaded sketch selections with the Make Block tool on the shortcut menu.
- Use the Extruded Boss/Base tool on the context toolbar by right-clicking the shaded sketch.